Dear aspirants today is the exam of RRB ALP/TECHNICIAN , First day and first shift . The exam will be conducted from 9th August. We are providing exam analysis of first shift. So that aspirants can get an overall and clear ideas about the exam. Let’s go straight to the details of exam analysis.
In railway exam mathematics was easy to moderate level.
Reasoning was very easy in the RRB ALP/TECHNICIAN 2018 exam.
In the railway exam General Science was easy , the questions were directly based on the concept, no formula were applied.
Some questions were asked in the first shift are as follows.
- The rate of change in momentum called
- In india frequency of AC mains is
- 2 questions were asked from SI units
- 3 questions were asked from chemical formula
- Fuse wire is made up of which material
The questions were quite difficult but if you have studied good, you can answer most of the questions
Some questions were as follows
Good luck for the exam