The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), an autonomous organisation under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, New Delhi has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates for the posts of Principal, TGT, PGT, PRT, Librarian and Vice-Principal.
As per the schedule, the registration process for the same will begin from August 24 and will continue till September 13.
Total posts: 8,339
Name of the post:
- Principal: 76
- Vice-Principal: 220
- PGT: 592
- TG: 1900
- Librarian: 50
- PRT: 5300
- PRT (music): 201
PGT: All candidates interested in applying for the post of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) should possess a Master’s degree in the concerned subject from a recognised university/institute. Also, the applicant should have BEd degree or equivalent.
Besides these, the applicant must be proficient in teaching in Hindi and English.
TGT: Interested candidates applying for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) must have Bachelor’s degree or four years integrated degree course of regional course of education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50 per cent marks.
For more details on other posts, candidates can check the official notification.
- Principal: The candidates should be in the age group of 35 to 50 years
- Vice-Principal: The candidates should be in the age group of 35 to 45 years
- PGT: The applicants should not exceed the maximum age limit of 40 years as on 30th September 2018
- TGT: The candidate should not be more than 35 years as on 30thSeptember 2018
- Librarian: The age of the applicants should not be more than 35 years.
However, candidates from the reserved category will get age relaxation as per government norms.
All the candidates will be selected on the basis of recruitment test through offline mode.
- Start date of submission: August 24
- Last date: September 13