7 Steps To Recover Your Lost/Forgot RRB Registration Number of Group D & ALP
This has been a serious issue that applicants usually forget or misplace their Registration ID after filling the application form. Now, you don’t have to worry about it because the Indian Railways have come up with the solution. Now you can retrieve your Registration ID online in a few clicks. But Don’t Worry You can recover it easily.
How To Retrieve your Lost/Forgot Registration ID/Number Online
The step by step procedure to retrieve your Registration ID is as follows:
STEP 1: visit official Link – indianrailways.gov.in
STEP 2: Select the RRB Zone (RRB you’ve Applied for) from the Dropdown Menu Option.
STEP 3: Click on the “Accept Instructions” options and click on “Already Registered”.
STEP 4: Now click on the “Forgot/ Not Received Registration ID” option.
STEP 5: Enter the required details that are asked in the Dialog Box-
- RRB’s Zone (Regional RRB that you have applied for)
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Security Code
STEP 6: Now click on the “Submit Button”.
STEP 7: The Registration ID will be sent to your Registered E-mail ID.
Thus You Can Recover Your Registration Id/ Password. by following These Few Steps.
Click On The Below Link To Recover Your Registration Id.
Recover RRB Group D, Registration Number From Official Websites:
- Visit the region-wise official website – www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Select your respective region.
- Chose the option “Forgot Registration Number”.
- The next page will be open.
- The RRB will ask you for some details.
- Enter your Name and Father’s Name.
- Enter Your Date Of Birth.
- Give Your Registered Mobile Number.
- The RRB sent an OTP at Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP at the appropriate place.
- Finally click on “Submit “.
- The New screen will be open with your RRB Group D Registration Number.